Fury - Preview Fury - Preview

great!

Hey this was really sweet. The only thing I didnt' like was "PREVIEW" flashing in the middle of the screen for the whole time. NEways I really want to see the full version. Tell us when and where we can get it.

AkiraToriyamaJR responds:

thanks for voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to explain the PREVIEW ding. My fiends made some preview/trailers right. well some people i guess dont realize that a preview doesn't have to be very long. and after the movie they would say stuff like, that movies to short and your movie has no storyline. so inorder to remind people that its just a preview and not the movie, i put da preview flashin werd out. i didnt want people to say what a short movie. sorry if that was annoying. and when i find a site 2 submit da full version 2 ill let u no. dank for voting

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

I dont get it

even though I didn't get it, the animation was great, and the voice acting was good too.

Rival Part 1 Rival Part 1

great style!

that was really good! Loved the subtitles, they are a must have in all movies. BTW i have a suggestion for your future movies, if you were thinking of using that one song that goes "let the bodies hit the floor", please DON'T, its used in every action movie!

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

great!

Tree friends rule! And to the guy who said "YOU should make a series or something!" why dont you try clicking the TREE FRIENDS links stupid! there are tons of cartoons there.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Great!

This was great, and I usually find these types of games boring. I guess I played mainly because the style was so cool. I'm gonna give this a 4, some things that would make it a 5 woudl be.
-more than 1 enemy on each level
-at least 2 possible combos
-the ability to walk up and down with some quicker AI.
This stuff wouldn't be that hard to program, except maybe the AI part. But its still good stuff

The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

well I played to the end

and thats saying something. But the battles weren't very enjoyable, neither were the mini games. It held my interest though.