Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

great!

Tree friends rule! And to the guy who said "YOU should make a series or something!" why dont you try clicking the TREE FRIENDS links stupid! there are tons of cartoons there.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Great!

This was great, and I usually find these types of games boring. I guess I played mainly because the style was so cool. I'm gonna give this a 4, some things that would make it a 5 woudl be.
-more than 1 enemy on each level
-at least 2 possible combos
-the ability to walk up and down with some quicker AI.
This stuff wouldn't be that hard to program, except maybe the AI part. But its still good stuff

The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

well I played to the end

and thats saying something. But the battles weren't very enjoyable, neither were the mini games. It held my interest though.

The Oracle (demo) The Oracle (demo)

good start

its a good start. I haven't seen controls like this, its odd but I guess it can work. I think you should make some way of avoiding gun fire.

Nemiziz responds:

yeah they're odd, but im gunna change em. avoiding gunfire would be hard to do. i mite do it, but i doubt i will. i realized that you get killed very very quickly, so thats why i added a 1/2 chance that they hit you. You dont get hit everytime.

Kirby's Star Ride Demo Kirby's Star Ride Demo

here's whats wrong

1st of all, all you can do is grind, and thats all you do through the whole thing. What do those three bad guys have to do with anything? I would suggest making kirby be able to jump, making the bad guys attack kirby more often and with harder attacks. also add sound

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Best flash game ever

read the summary! oh and dont listen to these other people that suck at video games. The difficulty is perfect. Or to please them I guess in the next chapters you could make a normal and hard setting.

Smile Land Smile Land

Am I missing something?

A selection of stick ppl heads and three cheaply drawn talk bubbles? Is there anything more to this? What am I supposed to do with it? You didn't even make bodies for the heads? This really sucks. And whats with the big boxes? What are those supposed to be? The file size is also huge.

Ways of Death Ways of Death

hmmm

nice shotgun sound effect. It sounds like a file cabinet opening or something.