Fury - Preview Fury - Preview

great!

Hey this was really sweet. The only thing I didnt' like was "PREVIEW" flashing in the middle of the screen for the whole time. NEways I really want to see the full version. Tell us when and where we can get it.

AkiraToriyamaJR responds:

thanks for voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to explain the PREVIEW ding. My fiends made some preview/trailers right. well some people i guess dont realize that a preview doesn't have to be very long. and after the movie they would say stuff like, that movies to short and your movie has no storyline. so inorder to remind people that its just a preview and not the movie, i put da preview flashin werd out. i didnt want people to say what a short movie. sorry if that was annoying. and when i find a site 2 submit da full version 2 ill let u no. dank for voting

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

I dont get it

even though I didn't get it, the animation was great, and the voice acting was good too.

Rival Part 1 Rival Part 1

great style!

that was really good! Loved the subtitles, they are a must have in all movies. BTW i have a suggestion for your future movies, if you were thinking of using that one song that goes "let the bodies hit the floor", please DON'T, its used in every action movie!

Lost Flashes: Pi Lost Flashes: Pi

great stuff

i dont like the idea of making a series of stuff you wont complete though! especially when your stuff is really good. Do us all a favor and finnish your movies.

Peanut Butter Jelly 3 Peanut Butter Jelly 3

You suck

If you actually gave credit to the comedian then I would give you a 1 at least. But this crap is worth a 0.

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

geez i WISh this was a movie

Damn I wish there was an actual 2 hour movie like this, i'd see it the second it came out its so good! Well maybe after 2 hours it would get old but,,, I still want it!

The Croc Hunter The Croc Hunter

damn you missed!

Thats a good idea for a parody but you have to make it really good! This just wasn't as good as it should be and now if someone else decides to make a better one everyone will be like "You suck someone already did that"

Deer Attack -Listen- Deer Attack -Listen-

I dont understand!

First thing i don't get is how does Metallica not wanting their music to be passed out for free make them greedy. The second is how does this movie with the bad drawings get a better score than my movie that had a funnier sound file and way better drawings. Sure making a movie out of a sound file is "bad" but i dont have a mic so what can i do. Go watch my movie!! Its called Get out my friend!

Informal Rage Informal Rage

WOW holy crap!!

I gave this a 5! Its the best "shape" thing i've ever seen. There were a few parts that weren't as fast paced as the rest of the film but it was great. I thought it would end in so many parts but then I got to see more!

!!kyles mom!! (fixed) !!kyles mom!! (fixed)

......

You know there already is a video to this, and it doesn't suck.